Monday, March 25, 2013

What I need to work and Reading Details

I've never been excited to write a paper or report. I get lots of red marks on my rough drafts. So you can say i've always struggled with writing. Although many of my problems come into play as the paper gets more formal and as the MLA format, Margins, and running headers come into play, thrown in there with sentence structure, word choice, and organization= My writing problem.

I can write an awesome creative writing assignment, or free write. Although when I have to go out and search the web, paraphrase, cite, and follow all these rules and regulations, I almost feel like it's not my paper anymore. But it is, with lot's of red marks, so in the future I think i need to get the assignment completed quickly so while everyone is still writing I man manipulate the writing center to get a whole new paper with few red marks. With this being said, I think it would be beneficial to revise my Literary analysis.

Reading

3/22Mocking Jay: Suzanne Collins- 1 hour
3/23Mocking Jay: Suzanne Collins- 1 hour
3/24Blind Side: 1 hour

2 comments:

  1. Good blog, Tad! I am really glad to see that you're reading Mockingjay.. I am revising my literacy analysis also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tad, I think the literary analysis is a good choice for revision. Consider focusing on ideas and organization to build a clearer, stronger paper. I am happy to help with this process in any way I can, and I look forward to reading your revision.

    ReplyDelete