Monday, March 11, 2013

Free Post

As most people are aware this week marks the first week of Day light savings time. So because it's Spring, we "Spring Forward" as everyone changes their clocks to one hour ahead, everyone also looses an hour of sleep. Not only do you lose an hour of sleep during this part of the year, it also gets darker one hour earlier. That being said, if I wanted to go out and shoot basketballs at 7:30, it would already be pitch black.

If you can;t already tell, I'm not a fan of Daylights savings time what-so-ever. In math today we discussed ways that we could prevent daylights saving time. Maybe by using 24 hour military time, we would'nt have am and pm and that could affect the Day light savings time. So far it looks like we will have daylights savings time forever, although if anyone has an idea, just comment.

2 comments:

  1. I am not that big of a fan of daylight savings time either. I thought the thesis presentation about it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that it gets later. It gives me time to do things that i want to do.

    ReplyDelete