Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reflection on c layer and Persona of Nyasha

The most useful project Iv'e done so far was definitely the character bookmark. Although it was a little time consuming in coming up with descriptions and relationships, it was a fairly easy thing to accomplish that will benefit you greatly in the long run. Overall, my projects in c layer 1 have been good for me. Being able to choose which assignments I had to complete was awesome for me. I feel like I did a good job staying on top of whats going on rather than waiting till the last second to complete the project.

So just like every teenager I usually spend the night out with my friends, we laugh, have fun or whatever, and sometimes theres that awkward situation where your friend and his/her parent get in a big fight and you don't know what to do or say. You just sort of wait till it passes over, awkwardly pretending not to pay attention. But there is that situation where the parent wants to kill her child...

In chapter 6 Tambu was that friend. If I was watching my friends dad try to kill my friend, let alone my cousin I think I'd be so overwhelmed that i probably wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably just be in shock that what I think I saw, actually happened. After the "Dad" calmed down I'd probably have to leave, it would change my whole opinion on what type of person he really is, which is I think what Tambu did to Babamukuru. Let's just say I won't be spending the night at Nyasha's house.

1 comment:

  1. I think the character bookmark would have helped me a lot. I would have done one because there are a lot of names and I sometimes get them mixed up.

    ReplyDelete