Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

     Recently, I have gotten extreamly interested in the fiction trill, The HUnger Games by suzanne collins. The reason I am interested in this book so far is that it doesnt take a while for there to be action in this book. Most of the time id pick up I book I thought would be interesting and and take forever for the intreaging scences you find in the hunger games right away to develop.
     The Hunger Gmaes, so far seems like the erfect book for me. Disregarding its length, for some people its short; for me its really long, this book has vivid deatils contrasting every scene which sometimes is hard to follow but it has been the best book I have read so far.

1 comment:

  1. I agree tad these book don't take long to get into the action. I hope you like reading it. It is a great read.

    ReplyDelete