Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Research update

My research project is moving very slowly because i'm still catching up on work from every single class iv'e missed from my concussion. Although i'm not at the point which my classmates are at in there project, i'm getting there. The hardest thing for me since I missed all of the instructions is to understand how to do the note cards, annotated bib, or citations. I think I need to have a conference with Dr. D tomorrow about my questions, and try to make more progress.

So far, not much has been completed besides a few notecards, a couple citations, and some background knowledge, and i'm suppose to have an annotated bibliography by friday? I think I definitely need to make some progress quickly before I fall even more behind.

2 comments:

  1. I won't count your annotated bibliography late, but you should definitely talk to me about your questions so you can move toward having it ready as soon as possible - this will just be smoother the closer you are to where the rest of the class is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your situation, Tat. I'll also be in some trouble if I don't find some significant sources and do a bit more work. I don't think it's as serious a situation as yours, but I can definitely understand where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete