Sunday, April 14, 2013

More?

"More?"

What I want most in the world is what I already have
A great life and family, what some only have halve
dreams of super powers are common
but some dream to have food and eat raman
 What I want most is what I already have

"Education"

 Tambu would do anything for an education
An Opportunity scarce in her situation
when Left her crazy family,
she was gone so rapidly
Although she did what she could for her Education

"Dying for power"

Ralph wanted the title and power
when denied he became sour
wanting to lead his people home
What People? Ralph was all alone
but he gave those people their last hour.

I wrote poems to explain for Tambu gave up her family for education. And how Ralph would kill to go home.

2 comments:

  1. Tad these are ssooo good!! I really like "what i want most is what I already have."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Tad! And what a rare realization.

    ReplyDelete