Thursday, February 28, 2013

Research Paper Reflection

During the process of this paper I fell behind. Not only because of a few days I was sick, but i also procrastinated and worked on Nervous Conditions some as i should've been submitting my paper, which was hard to shy away from doing. Although I learned a lot of things by writing this paper from MLA works cited to the difference of affects and effects, I feel like Iv'e improved as a writer and i'm ready for the next paper. While next time I should look for more help earlier on in my writing process such as going to the writing center, and using my tutorial's to my advantage. I recieved pretty good feedback from my writing group in class and i also had a guy on my basketball team edit my paper when I was sick. Also Dr. D helped me out tremendously by giving me this extension.

My strong points are my introduction and conclusions. Usually I tend to be better at those than the body paragraphys in which I struggle keeping readers attention and developing my paper. Lastly as Dr. D reads my paper theres not much I would like her to know. Iv'e gone to her many times so she probably knows the problems Iv'e had completing and writing my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment