Sunday, December 2, 2012

Free Post: Broken Fibula (Just noticed thus was a draft)

A few weeks ago I was having the best basketball practice ever. I was passing, defending, and scoring with ease. Until, I went up for a rebound and landed on my teamates shoe relustin in my fibula to snap completly near my ankle. The doctor said I would have to be on crutches for a few weeks with a cast and then maybe progress into a walking boot, but i have been taking really good care of it so I will never need a cast.

Recently, I have been trying to do a little more than I was advised to. Just sitting their watching P.E. classes, recess football, and sports practices is really hard for me because I want to be out there running with everyone else.  Although its awful to not play my favorite sports, I know it will be worth it later when i'm healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment